Darllen yn Cymraeg

There is a wealth of information available from our national website here. If you or someone you know needs further help and you or they live in Gwynedd, you can use our Enquiry Form below to contact us. The information that you send will be kept as part of a confidential record of your enquiry and we will use the details to decide how best to help you.

We advise you to read the Terms and Conditions before proceeding with this process. If you live outside Gwynedd, click here for information about your local Citizens Advice.

If you prefer, you can call AdviceLine :

0345 450 3064

The cost of the call will be charged the same as a local call. If a face to face interview is needed, this can be arranged in the centre most convenient to you.

This specific number will identify you as calling from Gwynedd but if there is no one available locally straight away to take your call you will be transferred to the national team.

We aim to respond to messages within 48 hours (weekdays only) regardless of how you leave the message.

We have four centres in Gwynedd, where you can come along for advice from our professionally trained workers, be they paid staff or volunteers. You will usually need to make an appointment to been seen at these centres.

Help with claiming Universal Credit is available face to face, over the phone and via webchat – click here for more information.

The Citizens Advice national website is available at all times for advice on wide range of different issues here. You can also choose to use the national webchat service by clicking here.

If you have a complaint against Gwynedd CAB, please follow our complaints procedure here.