Family updates during Covid-19 (most recent first)
14/05/2020 – GOV.UK has issued guidance for parents and carers regarding the opening of schools and educational settings to more pupils from 1 June. This applies to schools in England only.
Resources to help you give advice on Covid-19
- CourtNav from RCJAdvice helps domestic abuse survivors apply for a non molestation order or occupation order.
- FLOWS self-referral app for women survivors of domestic abuse in addition to the existing referral app for organisations.
- Domestic abuse organisations can be found here.
- Cafcass guidance for families on effective co-parenting and child arrangements.
- Rights of Women on Coronavirus and child contact arrangements and Coronavirus – remote hearings in the Family Court
- Child Law Advice for Child, Family and Education law